Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Worked on Discrete manufacturing, Process industries, Long term Planning, Make to order process, Make to stock Process
- Technical Experience : A: Good understanding in PP-PI Master data Knowledge in PI sheets X-Steps MES B: Strong in MRP and its relevant job setup, integration with QM, MM, SD, APO-DP/PPDS C: Good to have knowledge on KANBAN, Repetitive Manufacturing and Serial based Production process D: Well versed with Configuration, worked on WRICEFs, familiar with Service Now and change management process
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have good communication skills b: Resource should have good analytical skills and reasoning skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.