Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Visual Design and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Creating world-class user experiences and visuals that support and reinforce Accenture vision, brand and business objectives across all platforms 2 Involved in the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping 3 Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems, component libraries and its interaction specifications 4 Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints 5 Put visual design principles
- Technical Experience : 1 Collaboration - work with individuals of varying roles, skillsets, and backgrounds 2 Domain knowledge - demonstrated understanding of best practices in UX fundamentals, Patterns, web standards, mobile design patterns technology 3 Rational Creativity - ability to think way outside the box, and then dial in on what is feasible 4 Appreciation for Detail - every pixel and interaction is important You absolutely sweat the small stuff 5 Curiosity - a hunger to grow and learn new things 6 Advocacy
- Professional Attributes : Communication - written/verbal storyteller, ability to articulate design rationales, defend design
- Educational Qualification : 1 BA/BS/Masters Degree in visual/graphic design field or HCI or Interaction Design
- Additional Information : Communication - written/verbal storyteller, ability to articulate design rationales, defend design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.