Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Japanese
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing,Test Management,TOSCA Testsuite
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Fluency in Japanese language working closely with the App Services team in India and Japan and coordinating with the clients on Design, Build, Testing of IT Applications 2 Should have any strong experience interacting and engaging with Japanese native speaking stakeholders with Japanese as the primary communication language : Japanese language Proficiency - Business level 3:Should have client facing experience 4: Create or modify custom reports/interfaces from gathering user requirement
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience in manual and automation testing with hands on experience in ALM/TOSCA/QTP/Azure 2:Test Plans Expertise in Manual / Automation 3:Test Strategy, Approach, Estimation, Risk Based Testing and System Validation 4:Responsible for authoring the required testing documentation such as Integration, Performance, security Test Scripts 5:Write and execute test scripts
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication skills :Can communicate effectively in both oral and written English and Japanese 2: Good at Stakeholder Management 3: Good Presentation Skill
- Educational Qualification : 1: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1: communication skills required - Any Japanese speaking candidate preferably JLPT N1 or N2 or N3
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.