Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Proficient in GCP Cloud IaaS, PaaS administration,architecting design, define HLD, LLD etc 2 Vmware Tanzu, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Terraform 3 Take care of the day to day activities which include Incident Management/Change Management/ Problem Management reporting 4 Should aware of ITIL processes manage Escalations as well as customer interaction 5 Ideation for automation is a must 6 The candidate should manage all activities in cloud environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Sound knowledge of GCP IaaS /PaaS environment cloud engineering 2 Minimum 6- 8 years experience in overall GCP cloud Infrastructure management is desired 3Should have experience in the design, implementation and support of a wide range of GCP cloud infrastructure systems including networking principles and protocols 4Proficient in a modern scripting language preferably Python for automation of build tasks PowerShell,Jenkins, Ansible GCP DevOps
- Professional Attributes : a Experience hosting an application on GCP Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage c Good written/Oral Communication, Presentation, Interactive skills with team across geography c Flexible to work in Shifts, either independently or with team
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.