Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis,Data Analytics and Interpretation,Reporting and Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understanding of trade life cycle events and front office to back-office system flows Understanding of other financial data such as Balance Sheet, Risk Weighted Assets, PL etc Working knowledge of data analysis, management and governance concepts and tools A Bachelor or equivalent degree Understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice; fam
- Technical Experience : A: Proficiency with Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint B: Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyze large volumes of data using Oracle or Sybase databases C: Experience creating interface specification documents, attribute mapping documents, functional specifications D: Experience of using JIRA, ALM Quality Centre or equivalent tools E: Familiar with creating Gliffy Diagram and Balsamiq Wireframes F: Understanding of how to practice requirements engineering according to several s
- Professional Attributes : A: good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : A: 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.