Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP UI5 Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development,SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible to plan, analyze, build and test Odata services, CDS view, AMDP method and ABAP RICEFW objects 2 Responsible to troubleshoot the issues in the same 3 Responsible to adhere with the quality deliverables standards 4 Responsible to review the design document and ABAP deliverables 5 Responsible to validate the business requirement as per the functional design and able to develop technical solutions 6 Ability to work collaboratively across Teams
- Technical Experience : 1 SAP ABAP on Hana skill with 4 to 5 Yrs experience in SAP ABAP on Hana development 2 Mandatory to have Odata services and CDS view hands-on experience 3 At least one implementation project with Odata or CDS view with hands-on experience is mandatory 4 Good to have Fiori development experience but not mandatory 5 Good to have SAP retail technical exposure but not mandatory 6 Experience with SAP gateway services is mandatory 7 Able to troubleshoot SAP gateway issues
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic 3 Should have worked in client-facing environment
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.