Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Big Data Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The ETL developer is responsible for the development, unit testing and implementation of data integration solutions for Consulting / clients 2 Responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modeling, data integration and decision making purposes 3 The primary role will be developing and unit testing ETL mapping/jobs based on the requirement document HLD/LLD/ST
- Technical Experience : 1 Tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures 2 Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files 3 ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes 4 Develop error handling processes 5 Create and implement scheduling strategy
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.