Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Spring MVC (Model View Controller)
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Competent in using Java 8/9 to build APIs and microservices with supervision b Spring Framework and awareness of Spring Boot and Spring Integration projects c Build tools such as Maven and Gradle d Test tools such as JUnit and Spock e Unit testing, integration testing, E2E testing and automation using CI and CD f Good understanding of Infrastructure, IaaS, SaaS and Cloud computing including Docker g Good understanding of Agile and DevOps principles h Good understanding of Service Orientated A
- Technical Experience : a Should possess application development experience in Java 7/8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry recognized software development life cycle b Essential skills are Java 7, Java 8, functional aspects, Spring Framework It is important that the resources are familiar with the current Spring platform and its capabilities, Spring Boot
- Professional Attributes : Excellent verbal and written communication skills Flexibility to work and meet the project timelines Ability to work under pressure Good in problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures/guidelines Needs to have good analytical and presentation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.