Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SCM Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Demantra
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Analyzing ASCP plan output via Horizontal Plan, APCC reports or using backend tables 2 Understand the issues raised by business users and resolving the same within SLA 3 Resolving ASCP Plan failure issues like Signal 9, Status 1, etc and getting the Production system up with minimal downtime 4 Running ASCP collections and plans for testing customizations and solutions provided by Oracle 5 Understanding existing Planning Customizations used in business process 6 Good technical knowledge in SQL,
- Technical Experience : 1 Good technical knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Concurrent programs 2 Knowledge on Demantra, Oracle Advanced Planning Command Centre APCC, Inventory Optimization is good to have 3 Should have good knowledge of ASCP tables like MSC_SYSTEM_ITEMS, MSC_DEMANDS, MSC_SUPPLIES and MSC_FULL_PEGGING 4 Good understanding of various types of data in ASCP like ADS, ODS and PDS 5 Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS to ASCP linking and ensuring proper data flow between APS and OLTP and Troubleshooting and Performanc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Presentation skill 2 Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Good to have any Oracle Certifications related to ASCP or Planning Cloud 2 Knowledge on OPM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.