Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, develop, and improve resilient and scalable software solutions 2 Solve system design challenges within your team and across team boundaries 3 Implement and operate your teams microservices in the production environment on the AWS cloud and identify and solve production issues 4 Add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture, distributed systems, and writing tech documents 5 Build data systems and pipelines, enhance data quality and reliability
- Technical Experience : 1 6 years of experience in designing software systems, agile development methodology 2 Strong programming skills in Python, Node 3 Strong track record in microservice architectures and RESTful API design 4 Hands on with Flask, Django, Express, Graphql will be more valuable 5 Understanding of databases and SQL 6 Experience in building applications with Cloud services 7 Expertise in building and optimizing big data pipelines and data sets using Python and orchestration frameworks like Airflow
- Professional Attributes : 1 A team player with ability to take complete ownership of tasks assigned 2 Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.