Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Liaising with the customer technical representatives 2cProvide recommendations to client on deployment of new features 3 Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool 4 Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer 5 Troubleshoot issues with Unix Server Deployment
- Technical Experience : 1 Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on 2 Linux Server Administration RHL 4/5/6/7/11, CentOS 4/5//6/7, Ubuntu, Suse E11, Oracle Linux 4/5/6/7, 3 Oracle Solaris 10 and HP UX 4 Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on 5 VMware Administration vSphere 5x and 6x versions 6 Excellent Written and Verbal Communication 7 Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts
- Professional Attributes : 1Should have 3 years of experience in Operational support roles 2 Should have supported Datacenter deployments 3 Should have experience performing Datacenter transitions / transformations 4 Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understand
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : 1 Certification on Unix technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.