Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Order and Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Utilize Functional OSM Skills and technical knowledge on Telecom Fixed line and Mobile Order flow Work on OSM Orchestration, Order Flows and OSM Admin activities b Handle production support experience and able to manage urgent Incidents c Must have OSM DB knowledge and have clear knowledge about integration with external systems with OSM Have idea of message flow across systems through OSM and have basic Oracle CCS Stack integration awareness-BRM, OSM
- Technical Experience : a Understand SOAP web services and SOAP protocol; b Experience with SOAPUI preferred Understand XML parsing and searching XPath / XQuery Good Hands On over PL-SQL and able to develop SQL queries and make complex SQL joins in oracle DB Quickly grasp structural relationship between tables in DB Good c Hands on knowledge on Unix, Shell, Python Scripting Knowledge on Java,Web Service Basic Knowledge of order flow across Oracle CCS stack and Understanding of Oracle Siebel, BRM,ASAP, UIM
- Professional Attributes : a Quick learner Should have sense of ownership and drive tasks till completion b Good communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders c Should be able to pick up existing implementation
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.