Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Energy Data Management Device Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have SAP for Utilities Energy data management Device Management skill Should be experienced in CIS Field Service Management SME Role 1: Indepth understanding of SAP ISU Work Management including - Service Order, Notification etc 2: Hands on at configuring in SPRO - Order type, Material etc 3: Should have good knowledge on scheduling , dispatching orders and completion of orders/notification on field 4: Understanding of other key business areas of CIS including Device Management, Billing, FI
- Technical Experience : 1: Resolving the tickets based on the agreed TAT in contract 2: Resolving user issue and support them on daily operational tasks 3: Perform functional configuration for business requirement 4: Perform the enhancement and changes 5: Propose the solution as part of global template and Recommend the architectural or business changes
- Professional Attributes : Resource should have : 1: Good Communication Skill 2: Flexible to work 3: Ability to work under pressure 4: Good Analytical skill and presentation skill 5: Decision making ability
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Must have SAP for Utilities Energy data management Device Management skill Field management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.