Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Retail XStore POS
- Good To Have Skills :Specialty Retail
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 will design, code, verify, test and document complex integration scenarios 2 will decide best fit development toolset from given standards methodology for projects and initiatives 3 will apply agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes 4 will participate in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues work 5 will implement stakeholder engagement/communications plans 6 will address project issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in POS solutions/Retail as a consultant 2 Experience of configuring and implementing GK Software 3 Basic understanding of required POS hardware Scanners, Printers, and Windows device management 4 Cross-functional Retail system understanding POS, Merchandise Management, ERP is a plus
- Professional Attributes : 1, Problem solving skills and hands-on attitude 2, Eager to never stop learning 3, Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English 4,A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Educational Qualification : 1 Must have 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.