Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Experienced NET developer with significant experience developing web applications with Sitecore CMS using Agile SCRUM methodologies Acts as SiteCore expert when advising Engineering Team on best practices regarding creation of SiteCore Components Review the design document and request modifications as per feasibility and current design standards we follow Develop Sitecore templates, layouts, renderings, initial content Strong knowledge of configuration management principles and version cont
- Technical Experience : Create test content on staging environments and guide QA to find and create the same in Sitecore CM Perform code reviews, manage code repositories and provide guidelines to multiple UI development teams Participate in team activities such as stand-ups, planning, grooming, retro Manage and review the work across all phases Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test of the project Sitecore 90 experience required
- Professional Attributes : Problem solving skill and able to take quick decision
- Educational Qualification : Btech / MCA / M Tech / MSC Computer Science
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.