Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Supply Chain Management (SCM) Applications
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Discussing the requirements of the implementation with clients and your consultant colleagues working on the same projects with follow up and act promptly Able to do Front end and/or Back end Configuring and testing the installed software at the clients site or offshore Training the customers IT staff on the technical aspect of our solutions Writing the technical documentation of the installations Providing input to the capability team on the best practices during implementation Supporting
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 full life-cycle project implementation with O9 or other Supply Chain Planning applications like Kinaxis, OMP, Coupa, Manhattan Associates, IBM Sterling Commerce Minimum 2 years working on O9 or any other Supply Chain Planning applications Proficiency with Windows operating systems and networks Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle and SQL Server, and software installation Knowledge of the Microsoft PowerShell scripting language Experience with Cloud services
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Additional Information : Open to travel - short term and long term
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.