Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP Project System
- Good To Have Skills :Automotive
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1A SAP PS Consultant must have all required Project System functional and Configuration knowledge in SAP ECC system 2Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions 3Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system
- Technical Experience : 1SAP PS Implementation Experience: End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains 2Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement planning, Project quotation, Time sheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS 3Must have completed at least two end-to-end implementations 4Experience on complete PS module cycle from project creation to settlement 5Integration knowledge with CO, FI and
- Professional Attributes : 1Teamwork 2Communication and Interpersonal Skills 3Analytical Skills 4Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic 5Maturity and a Professional Attitude
- Educational Qualification : graduation and above
- Additional Information : general shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.