- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Provide guidance to a team designing and building apps on the Salesforce platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Einstein Analytics 2: Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Salesforce platform, and define criteria for success 3: Facilitate communication between team members to ensure the success of your team 4: Suggest new processes and document reoccurring processes
- Technical Experience : 1: 10 Years of experience building and delivering Salesforce solutions 2: Full knowledge of standard Salesforce Sales Cloud Service Cloud Functionality Ability to communicate with strong technical skills 3: Strong analytic problem-solving skills Experience with customer management setting expectations, relationship management 4: Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment Experience with team member management
- Professional Attributes: 1: Good communication skills 2: Leadership skill
- Educational Qualification: Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Hybris Commerce Technical Architect
Salesforce Lightning Web Components Technical Architect
SAP Marketing Cloud Segmentation Dev & Ops Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.