Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Security Strategy & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in managing IT system in a Cloud or virtualized environment 2 Hands-on experience working on Identity management solutions including Microsoft Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services 3 Ability to lead troubleshooting of cloud security issues, detect and confirm anomalies, identify risks, perform root cause analysis 4 Experience with implementing a cloud-based container vulnerability scanning tool required 5 Exposure to cloud-native and third-party
- Technical Experience : Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations 2 Ensure all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including Strong practical knowledge of Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment preferred 4 Experience in building Cloud Foundation/Landing Zones 5 Hands-on experience of implementing different Azure security related services Experience in deployment / management of global AV solutions
- Professional Attributes : This is an experienced lead role position so requires people management and leadership skills in handling large team of over 15 members
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : MCSA / AZ-900 and AZ-500 Certifications desirable Information Security and Architecture Certificatio
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.