Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Client delivery as requested by client SPOC b: Python based development of solution based on client requirement c: guide and propose solutions to implement best practices so that a scalable product is produced d: Write reusable, testable, and efficient code e: Implementation of security and data protection while developing products f: Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Technical Experience : a: a minimum of five years experience as a python developer; b: significant experience with Python 3 utilizing OOP design; c:experience with database integration direct and via ORM and MySQL, MondoDb; d: experience with Redis and Celery; e: ability to work with concurrency, multithreading, multitasking and IPC; f: significant knowledge of common data structures and algorithms and when to use them; g: experience with Python XML libraries including DOM navigation;
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : a: Ability to multi task
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.