Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should have handled a minimum 2 Projects or Support on SAP PI 75 Java Stack b: Knowledge in SAP API Management Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements c: Be responsible for providing services for application interface production monitoring, job monitoring and making sure system/interfaces are up and running d: Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Technical Experience : a: Must have experience PI/PO development and configuration in the areas of EDI, Order Management, Marketing, Material Management, Operations, SD, FI CO Modules b: Expertise in various SAP PI/PO Tools - ESR, ID, RWB and knowledge on SLD c: Within SAP PI/PO should have worked on various technical adapters like: FTP, SFTP, JDBC, IDoc, RFC, SOAP, REST, HTTP, Proxy, Mail etc d: Should have strong expertise in EDI B2B Integration using B2B Addon adapters AS2 EDI Separator
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives b: Should have worked in a team and guided them with technical issues c: Good team player and the attitude to work with the highest integrity
- Educational Qualification : a: Preferably an Engineering qualification BE / BTech or equivalence or Bachelors degree in Computer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.