Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Cloud Order Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 years of current Oracle Cloud experience in a functional advisory or consulting role should know Order Management Shipping Execution Global Order Promising
- Professional Attributes : good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree or equivalent minimum 15 years of education
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.