Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Create Technical design, independently code, unit test, and deploy various components of IBM Sterling Commerce OMS like services b: Perform Database design for custom components c Support various phases of testing in Agile delivery Apply strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills to deliver quality work d: custom APIs, transactions, events, DB extensions etc e: Take initiative to research new concepts, and technologies quickly and work in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on knowledge of developing new features using IBM Sterling Commerce Order Management system b: Java/J2EE, XML, XSD, XSL, SOAP, REST Webservice, MQ is must Working knowledge of Spring Framework and latest Java/J2EE concepts c: Working knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus d: Object Oriented Analysis, SQL Oracle 11g, SQL Designer, SQL Developer e: IBM Rational Team Concert and Eclipse or RAD IDE Knowledge of Sterling Package implementation
- Professional Attributes : a: Technical Skill b: Consultant Mindset c: Development and testing skills d: Strong Communication Skills e: The Ability to be a Good Team Member
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.