Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :AWS CloudFormation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure 2: Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems 3: Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies 4: Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services 5: Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions 6: Implement continuous integration/continuous
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube 2: A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration 3: Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent communication skills with project teams: internal and SIs 2: Resource should have good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.