Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Application Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Angular
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Interacts with the Team Lead and Business Analysts to understand features and design for implementation 2 Designs, develops, and implements modern web-based/backend applications to support business requirements 3 Performs hands on coding using Java/NodeJS/Python/Angular writes unit test cases for good code coverage 4 Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Technical Experience : 1 Highly motivated full stack application architect with experience architecting, designing, documenting, and implementing Java/TypeScript based monoliths and microservices/backend and AngularJS based frontend 2 More than 6 years of experience in architecting, designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks 3 More than 3 years of experience in working with NodeJS and TypeScript or any other JS implementation 4 Expert understanding of Object-Oriente
- Professional Attributes : Good to have - 1 Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB 2 Experience in using caching technologies like Redis, Memcached or similar 3 Building and deploying applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS 4 Experience in application log analysis using Splunk or any other lo
- Educational Qualification : Na
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.