Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :No Function Specialization,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Resource should have good working experience in E2E software delivery lifecycle on large/complex, Distributed Agile Scrum 2-Resource should be good in problem solving with the ability to assist team members in solving their problems 3-Resource should be able manage the delivery effectively a team of 12 4-14 members with a mix of Jr Sr developers -Resource should have experience in basic project Mgmt such work allocation, tracking, reporting proactively call out issues/risk etc,
- Technical Experience : 1-Resource should have very strong and Solid knowledge hands on experience in Spring boot and Microservices 2-Resource should have strong experience in DevOps and its related tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Junit, Kubernetes 3-Knowledge on Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana would be an added advantage 4 -Knowledge on Cloud platform Azure or AWS
- Professional Attributes : 1-Excellent verbal, Writing Presentation skill is a must 2-Willing to work on different shift timings depending on projects needs 3-Flexible to stretch during critical delivery phase
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of FT education
- Additional Information : Resource should also able to individually
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.