Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Docker Kubernetes Administrations,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Should deliver and maintain complex large-scale banking software applications Being accountable for the success of the team b:Driving technical excellence and efficiency within the team, pushing innovation and quality c:Should have hands on experience on Spring boot and Microservices
- Technical Experience : a:6 years experience in leading/managing software development teams with minimum 3 years of experience in Springboot/ Microservices b: 8 years of experience in developing new applications and maintaining/modifying existing software and generic applications in web technology like reactjs c: Good hands on experience of DevOPS principles d: Expert level in using AWS Services ECS/Faregate, Lambda, EC2, VPC, RDS, S3 e: Expert Level in understanding of Docker, Dynamo DB, Microservices
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong grasp of security principles and new technologies b: Good communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc c: Team Player and exposure to client
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors/ Masters in computer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.