Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Consultant to perform gap analysis by writing detailed functional designs to fill gaps, communicate with developers on solution build, create and execute test scripts, defect support, cutover activities, and hyper-care 2 Candidate to do client / onsite team facing role that require strong communication skills 3 Candidate should have experience doing full lifecycle implementations and have the capability to independently write functional designs
- Technical Experience : 1 The primary modules will be Product Safety including Specification Database, SAP Recipe Development, Phrase Library, EHS Expert Rules, WWI Templates, Dangerous Goods and Substance Volume tracking 2 Business Process Knowledge in Product Safety for topics such as Safety data sheet and Report Shipping 3 Global Label Management WWI Label template design and development, Printer configuration , Label data customization through ABAP logic in RICEFW objects according to business requirements
- Professional Attributes : 1 Professional experience in SAP EHS technical areas
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.