Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :AppDynamics Administration,Java Standard Edition,Splunk
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Ensure that all deployed cloud solutions follow Organization Cyber Security requirements and compliance controls by leveraging existing templates, documentation and other reusable sources provided by Organization management 2Configure infrastructure through code Cloud Formation for AWS, Terraform Monitor and support Organization cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization 3Respond to service requests from the development organization
- Technical Experience : 1AWS experience including the deployment and support of custom-developed, enterprise solutions; Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk 2Database SQL and NoSQL and data services experience in AWS RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Aurora 3Infrastructure as Code automation using Cloud Formation or Terraform 4Familiarity with AWS network and routing technologies such as VPC, Security Groups, NACL, Route 53, Load Balancing and Availability Zones
- Professional Attributes : 1Good communication skills 2Problem solving attitude 3Good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/MTech/MCA/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.