Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Windows PowerShell
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To work on Incident, change and Problem management interacting directly with end users via ITSM tool 2 Manage the operational recurring tasks like patching, housekeeping on the SCCM infrastructure
- Technical Experience : - Hands on Exp on SCCM 2012 and CB - Configure Sites, Boundaries, Discovery etc - Must to have - Monitoring Site System Components Must to have - Software distribution Must to have - Application Deployments - Must to have - Reporting Standard and Custom SQL Reporting Must to have - Security Patching Must to have - Operating System Deployments - Good to have
- Professional Attributes : - Good written and oral communication - Have knowledge on ITIL processes with ITIL V3 certification
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.