Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SDET
- Good To Have Skills :Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Must possess understanding of current testing tools and practices and familiar with tools like Selenium 2: Should have proven innovative thoughts on technologies and future roadmaps 3: Prefer Experience on - Advanced C sharp Concepts like - Generics, Collections, Dictionary, Anonymous and Extension methods
- Technical Experience : A: Strong exposure of gathering automation requirement B: Should have exp in Integration Testing Quality Testing C: Excellent coding Skills in Selenium with C sharp, Dot net 40, Test Automation, Coded UI, SQL, MySQL, TFS, D: Good in Object Oriented concepts E: Good exp in VSTS Microsoft Test Framework or other open source 6Strong understanding of interfaces and OOPS concepts F: Sound Experience on Developing and understanding of Test Automation Framework, Lean FT- 8Good NET/C sharp
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have excellent written and oral communication soft skills 2: Ability to work along or as part of a team environment 3: Should have good client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow IT Service Management Application Designer
Salesforce Development Application Lead
Elastic Path Solutions Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.