Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirementsA Minimum 8 years of IT experienceB Have 4 years of extensive database experience with a good knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing ConceptsC Should have Minimum 4 years of programming experience on Hadoop and strong knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem especially Spark E Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration and advanced concepts in SQL Server 2019
- Technical Experience : A SQL Server Business Intelligence StackB SQL Server Integration Service SSIS and SQL Server Analysis ServiceC SQL Server T-SQL working, creating DDL DML on external tables, Polybase, security implementation and Performance tuningD HDFS, Spark, Hive, Kafka read and process messagesE Programming Language including T-SQL, Python/R, PowerShell and NodejsF Should have knowledge on best practice and coding standards on data warehouse technologies G Should have knowledge on Store Procedures,
- Professional Attributes : A: Self-disciplined, strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills B: Should have good communication skills - verbal and written C: Should have good team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.