Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:should be responsible to Direct and manage SAP implementations from beginning to end b:To do gap fit analysis in SAP financials c:Thought leadership, define Project scope, goals, deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and Stakeholders; d:Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents e:Contribute in RFP preparation and as well as pre-sale related activities f:Preparation of project plans, scheduling, execution, monitoring
- Technical Experience : A; Ability to derive functional design out of user stories/requirements for SAP implementation B; Should have good Tax Experience C: Extensive experience to handle Misc requirements such as config, testing, data load, cutover etc D: Knowledge in SAP FICO
- Professional Attributes : a: should be a good team player b:should have good communication skills c:should have good client handling skills
- Educational Qualification : a: Degree in Accounting CA Inter / CA / ICWAI Inter / ICWAI / MBA Finance
- Additional Information : a:should be ready to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.