Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Resource should be able to understand the Core Java 8 concepts, Spring Boot, Java Microservices, Kafka and SQL, Agile Scrum experience with TDD, BDD experience is good to have B:Data Structure - able to understand and work on custom data structures, Algorithms C:To work on Multithreading Java processor Afinity framework Threads and Runnable
- Technical Experience : A: 5 years experience in Core Java 8 B: Experience in Spring Boot C: Experience in Kafka and SQL
- Professional Attributes : A: Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies B: Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems C: Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.