Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Scala Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Should perform the Software design and coding, maintenance, performance tuning b-Should understand the use cases and implement it c-Develop the new module as well as support the existing one d-Interprets business plans for automation requirements e-Ongoing support of existing java project and New development f-Creates technical documentation and specifications
- Technical Experience : a-Expert Programming experience with Scala, with strong ability to refactor codes in a new environment b-Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive etc c-Strong Knowledge of Spark Applications lifecycle d-Experience with working on AWS infrastructure and services like EMR, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc e-Knowledge of data structures , algorithms, software design principles and test driven development f-Nice to have Experience with containerization technologies like Kuberne
- Professional Attributes : Good leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.