Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Open Text Enterprise Information Management
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a You will design, develop, and support application solutions with focus on Content Management b Understand key components of migration eg migration duration/required bandwidth/staging servers/secured protocols c Identifying and promoting content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information d You will utilize your technical and consulting skills, business knowledge, and expertise to effectively design, and communicate ECM
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 6 years experience in Content Management systems and expert in Opentext b Good knowledge in programming Server Applications with Java Frameworks and SQL c Technical know-how in application development and experience with agile methods Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Professional Attributes : a Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges b Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines c Good communication skills, Quick learner
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.