Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Ensure Batch execution is on time any issues with Data ingestion should be resolved on priority b: Experience with Spark c: Hands on experience with HDFS, HIVE, Pig, Sqoop d: Incident management and RCA, work with other teams to resolve issues e: Monitor cluster connectivity, security, logs and file systems, Cluster patching/ upgrades f: Resource should be willing to work in shifts which includes night also
- Technical Experience : a: 2 Years of experience in Application Support environment b: 1 years of experience as Big Data Engineer c: Resource should have the skills to resolve the Incidents, User Requests daily and analyze the batch job failures and arrive at resolutions short term and long term d: Resource should know the Incident Problem lifecycle in a production support project e: Manage client communication, work assignment and distribution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and should have interacted with the clients about the status 2 Good Interpersonal skills and should have worked in teams and a good team player 3 Should have worked in teams and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : Any graduation in the field of Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.