Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Meter Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must required skills: CCB Metering Resource should have in-depth knowledge of metering processes in CCB, including field processes in metering such as new connection and meter change etc He should know the processes involved in meter reading for domestic, commercial and industrial consumers Should have knowledge of AMI Integration/ dependencies with CRM and Billing modules Knowledge of MDMS is required
- Technical Experience : 1 Good functional understanding of areas like metering, meter replacement, add meter, remove meter, integration with MDM etc 2 Good functional knowledge in CCB/C2M create meter, meter type, meter configuration, SP type, get consumption, FA, SOM etc 3 Good understanding of configuring CCB from scratch 4 Ability to map functional requirements to technical documents 5 Good understanding of Oracle Utility Application Framework and Configuration Tools 6 Strong analytical capabilities to solve complic
- Professional Attributes : A- Ability to work with timeline and manage pressure situation B- Good presentation written and verbal communication skills C- Co-ordinating with Technical teams D- Proficiency in preparing functional design for CCB/C2M
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : Must required skill: CCB Metering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.