Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Linux Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Conceptual design, configuration and administration of server landscapes with focus on Linux Operating systems B: Drive innovation to optimize, automate and standardize the operational delivery processes C: Managing the daily operations, ensure high availability D: Strong collaboration with other support teams within and outside HEC Delivery Unit Strong alignment and close cooperation with internal customers and partners
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in Puppet skillset evaluate B: Scripting experience C: Hands-on experience in phython, perl
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Communication skill B:Capable of handling client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.