Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Participate in requirements analysis B:Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture C:Write clean, scalable code using NET programming languages D:Test and deploy applications and systems E:Revise, update, refactor and debug code Improve existing software F:Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle SDLC G:Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Technical Experience : A:Proven experience as a NET Developer or Application Developer B:Familiarity with the ASPNET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns eg Model-View-Controller MVC C:Knowledge of at least one of the NET languages eg C, Visual Basic NET and HTML5/CSS3 D:Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs REST, RPC E:Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Professional Attributes : A:Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A:BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.