Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Understand client business needs objectives, participate with client to define architecture requirements and strategy B Build strong customer relationships C Manage expectations at all levels, including customers end users, and Outsourcing Account Delivery Teams Support Sales efforts as needed, providing technical expertise regarding our standard offerings and client requirements D Provide detailed definition on how the architecture will support the applications
- Technical Experience : A Plan and develop technical standards for Client Service Teams Determine the technical approach, direction and implementation for a work request to ensure proper design B Lead, direct and participate in new technology adoption C Participate in design code and test reviews as appropriate Review, prioritize and research application change requests Provide assistance in scheduling design work D Prepare contingencies, scenarios, scenario plans and action items to resolve issues
- Professional Attributes : A Must have good hands on experience in ASP NET / ASP NET4 Years B Must have basic knowledge in ASP NET functional have worked in environment C Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : A Should have minimum 16 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.