Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Contributing in all phases of the development requirement,design,build implementation2:Support continues integration and delivery3:demonstrate excellent development practices, share and motivate others4:Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture5:Exposure to debugging,troubleshooting performance
- Technical Experience : 1:2 to 3 yrs of proven work exp on Java, Java Enterprise Edition2:He should have knowledge on Agile Methodology3:Design and implement Java based solutions with scalability,reliability,maintainability and testability4:Strong technical skills with technologies like Java, J2EE, Hibernate,Spring MVC,Spring Boot,to develop modem cutting edge software that performs and scales in cloud environment5:Server oriented Knowledge in Java backend development tomcat,JEE,dependency injection,and more mandatory
- Professional Attributes : 1:Presentation Skills,Effective Communication skills,Good leadership skills2:Should have team handling skills,Confident,self-assured and proactive,with strong 3:Should be able to handle the pressure smartly
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : None
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.