Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SimCorp Investment Book for Record (IBOR)
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for SCD PROD and non-PROD environments DIT, SIT, UAT to facilitate smooth and effective Implementation testing Able to create test data for various modules within IBOR and ABOR and liase/agree with Business users with various test scenarios Efficiently analyzed product requirements and specifications from technical and business perspective and arrive with the test cases Validate and perform comprehensive testing to ensure business requirement are met based on specific designs,
- Technical Experience : 7
- Professional Attributes : GoValidate and perform comprehensive testing to ensure business requirement are met based on specific designs, existing capabilities and functionalities Design and execution of complex test cases, test data, expected results and test evidences for different Functional module and testing SCD Interf
- Educational Qualification : Full time graduation
- Additional Information : Good at writing Test evidence documentation understandable for external Business Consultants and Bu
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.