Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Environment Health and Safety
- Good To Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Consultant to perform gap analysis by writing detailed functional designs to fill gaps, communicate with developers on solution build, create and execute test scripts, defect support, cutover activities, and hyper-care 2: Candidate to do client / onsite team facing role that require strong communication skills 3: Candidate should have experience doing full lifecycle implementations and have the capability to independently write functional designs
- Technical Experience : 1: Has worked on Product Safety including Specification Database, Phrase Library, EHS Expert Rules, WWI Templates, Dangerous Goods and Substance Volume tracking 2: Good Knowledge in EHS Business Processes in typical Plant set up 3: Should have experience in handling customer specific requirements which includes enhancements and other developments 4: 6 years of experience in SAP EHS in End to End implementation and Support Project
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Good client facing skills 3: Team Management skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/Any Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.