Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Manage to design test automation solutions for complex workflow, web and mobile applications for various customers and industry verticals B:Develop and evolve our manual and automated processes D:Perform and Lead testing team in test automation Development/ Execution E:Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility and accountability
- Technical Experience : 4yrs of Selenium Automation Experience with framework developed at least for 1 complete applications End-End Good to have knowledge on testing frameworks like POM and Cucumber Should be able to work independently on developing BDD scripts Good Knowledge in Web services and to Validate REST API calls to perform API testing Experience in automating the DB and capable of creating global file structuring as reusable components Understand the application and its environment to develop automatio
- Professional Attributes : A: Exceptional in communication, interpersonal, Analytical, Problem solving skills - verbal and written peers, executives, cross culture B: Need to be pro-active, self-driven team player in managing clients expectations C flexibility, ability to lead/help the team in day to day work and management p
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.