Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :eCommerce Retail
- Good To Have Skills :Supply Chain Management (SCM) Applications
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Should be able to align with all stakeholders to understand the business demands - Should understand how the online and supply chain works together in terms of integrations - Should be able to carry connect with transport managers and Warehouse users to understand their business requirement and challenges - Should be able to map these business requirements to IT requirements creating formal demands - Facilitating workshops with all different stakeholders - Coordinate development and testing
- Technical Experience : - Should be able to plan and support the deployment - Understand KPIs and how targets are set related to commercial goals and results - Business Analyst - Experience in Retail Supply Chain
- Professional Attributes : - Well spoken English - Should be able to collaborate well with client team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.