Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Splunk SME Knowledge of Architecture planning, Infrastructure designing deployment 2:Experience developing enterprise strategic implementation of Splunk, should have implemented in large scale 3:Administer a globally distributed and heterogeneous Splunk Shared Service environment Knowledge on Splunk Automation app deployment to multiple sites, Monitoring the central infrastructure 4:Design and customize complex search queries, Develop dashboards, data models, reports and optimize performance
- Technical Experience : 1:6 years of exp working in Splunk ES 2:Team management Incident handling skills, use case management, risk assessment 3:Splunk Admin or Architect 4:SOC operations for very large enterprises 5:Security Analytics skills is added advantage 6:Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Professional Attributes : 1Experience in the documentation and design of Standard Operating Procedures 2Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills 3Good communication and collaboration skills
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : 1 ITIL Foundations Certification a plus 2 ITIL accredited preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.