Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Pegasystems Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL b : Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills c : At least 5 years of experience in Pega development with Pega CSSA 7X ,Certifications in Pega CSSA 7X d : Pega SCE Framework- Good to Have, Not Mandatory Healthcare Domain knowledge nice to have
- Technical Experience : a : Overall 3 Years of Pega PRPC version 7X platform experience Experience with process methodology, development methodologies Agile, SDLC, Iterative strongly preferred b : Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills c : Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification 5 years of Pega implementations Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM business process management d : Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle
- Professional Attributes : a : Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently b : Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project c : Team Management- Able to handle the team efficiently
- Educational Qualification : 16 years of educational Qualification Mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.