Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements b Knowledge and experience with the Concur Travel and Expense system including Integration points Work experience on various middlewares, especially associated with Concur Product c Manage Design / Development Session with client in understanding the technical functionalities d Responsible for Technical Scope, Determine integrations, Design, Develop Interfaces Lead client IT through Integration
- Technical Experience : a Must have good team handling skills b Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication and training skills required, as is the ability to work effectively
- Professional Attributes : a Knowledge and experience with the Concur Travel and Expense system including Integration points with 3 years of work experience on various middlewares b With a strong technical background, be able to build and unit test per the business process requirements
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years continues education
- Additional Information : Should have good communication to interact with clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.