Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Architect
- Project Role Description :Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Drupal
- Good To Have Skills :Application Architectures
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for conceptualizing responsive front-end design and theming 2 Knowing current best practices and plan for websites expansion 3 Be able to communicate thoroughly with both the customer and back-end developers 4 Design and create new features and functionality for the website 5 Establishing a high performance, reliable and functional website 6 Work closely with the front-end developer and/or clients to achieve an effective and visually appealing design
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Analytical Skills 2 Good Presentation Skills 3 Good Communication Skils Ability to work in a team and as well as an Individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in computer science or related degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.